Wednesday 12 November 2014

50's Florals and Thoughts on Technology

Instagram: martinamartiala

T-Shirt/157, Skirt/H&M Trend, Shoes/Din sko, Bag/Angelica Blick for BikBok

English:
My look from last week, while walking around in KLCC. Those of you who are following me on instagram might already have seen this.
I'm finding it extreeeeeemely comfortable to snap my outfits, throw a filter on them and upload them in 5 minutes total (yes I'm that lazy) with my Canon Powershot G16 connected to my iPhone. The result comes out so well with so little effort, I am completely hooked on this new, time-saving method. Especially here, since I am in a new country and I don't want to spend all that time sitting at the computer, I can easily do this while having lunch out and about. I might be a nerd but this kind of technology is so exciting! It doesn't seem that long since I was a kid and computers were still a luxury (or at least worked well), but it's so cool to see how huge steps this has taken in the last 15 years.

Finnish:
Instagram-seuraajani ovat voineet jo nähdä tämän kuvan, mutta tässä siis yksi viime viikon asuistani. 
On pakko jakaa vähän ajatuksiani uudesta blogi-apuristani; nimittäin Canon Powershot G16 kamerasta. Erityisesti täällä ulkomailla ollessani on todella hauskaa pystyä räpsimään päivän asu, ja WiFi-toiminnan avulla yhdistää kamera puhelimeen, heittää päälle VSCOcam filtteri ja sen jälkeen jakaa kuvat Bloggerin/Instagramin kautta. Somettaminen on ottanut järjettömiä askeleita eteenpäin teknologian myötä, ja on piilonörttinä pakko sanoa että minusta se on todella jännittävää. En ole ikinä ottanut blogiani tai päivittämistä liian vakavasti, sillä postauksista stressaaminen vie siitä kaiken hauskuuden, mutta tällä uudella tavalla säästän myös tunteja koneen edestä, jossa en jaksa istua liikaa nyt kun on tarkoitus tutustua tähän uuteen kotikaupunkiini :) 

2 comments: